Fairfax Station Enterprises, LLC (FSE) values its professional relationship with its vendors. Therefore, it is important for FSE to establish and develop a pool of vendors with a high level of integrity that offer the most competitive rates. Also for the protection of the owners, employees, residents, and properties, it is critical that each vendor providing services to FSE-managed properties is thoroughly screened. In order to perform the services for and/ or sell products to FSE managed properties, all vendors must be properly licensed, insured, and qualified as set forth in FSE’s vendor selection criteria.
There are numerous benefits to becoming a FSE-approved vendor. If you would like to register to become a FSE-approved vendor, please contact Erica.Merryweather@FSECommunities.com and someone will promptly respond to your inquiry.
Please make sure you have the following available when you inquire about becoming a vendor:
- Company contact information to include primary contact, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and a list of services/ products offered
- List of geographical areas in which you provide services and/ or supplies
- Copy of your current business license
- Completed W-9
- Proof of current insurance coverage(s) to include worker’s comp (subcontracting work is unauthorized)
- Contact information for insurance agent (Agent will be contacted for verification purposes)
- Payment of annual processing fee in the amount of $100